375 4.1AD Exceptions to minimum plot sizes for dwelling houses on other plots in Zone R2 Low Density Residential. 412 4.1AE Exceptions to minimum plot sizes for dwelling houses on other plots in Zone R2 Low Density Residential.
State Environmental Planning Policy (Sydney Region Growth Centres) 2006
- Land use and other development controls resulting from precinct planningplanning
- Land Use—Environment Conservation and Recreation Zones
- Development controls—general
- Development controls—flood prone and major creeks land
- Development controls—vegetation
- Development controls—cultural heritage landscape area
- Oran Park and Turner Road Precinct Plan Part 1 PreliminaryPart 1 Preliminary
- Permitted or prohibited development
This clause applies to the land shown in red on the North West Growth Center Development Control Map. This clause has effect notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Land Use Table at the end of this Part or any other provision of this Zoning Plan.
Land Use Table
Principal development standards
- AA Subdivision resulting in lots between 225–300m 2 (1) This clause applies to land in the following zones—(1) This clause applies to land in the following zones—
This clause applies to land in the following areas—. 2) The minimum lot size for a secondary dwelling on land in the R1 General Residential Zone is 450m2. This clause applies to the following—. 2) Despite clause 4.1A(1), development consent may be granted for the erection of a dwelling house on a plot to which this clause applies if—. a) the lot results from a subdivision that has been granted development consent in accordance with point 4.1 AA and, in determining the development request for the erection of the dwelling, the consent authority takes into account any information it has taken into consideration for the purposes of that clause in the determination of the development application for the subdivision, or. b) the development application is a single development application for development consisting of both of the following—. i) subdivision of land into 2 or more lots. ii) building a dwelling on one of the plots resulting from the subdivision.
1) Objectives The objectives of this clause are—. a) to preserve the environmental heritage of the Oran Park area and the Turner Road area, and. 3AA) Effect on heritage significance The consenting authority must, before granting consent under this clause, consider the effect of the proposed development on the heritage significance of the relevant heritage item or heritage conservation area. Please note. The website of the Heritage Branch of the Department of Planning has publications which provide guidance on assessing the impact of proposed development on the heritage significance of items (for.
4) Heritage impact assessment The consenting authority may, before granting consent for any development on the land—. a) on which the heritage is located, or (b) within the heritage conservation area, or c) near the land referred to in paragraph (a) or (b). require the preparation of a heritage impact statement, in which it is assessed to what extent the implementation of the proposed construction would affect the heritage significance of the relevant heritage or heritage conservation area. 7) Places of Aboriginal heritage significance. The Consent Authority must, before granting consent under this clause, to carry out construction in an Aboriginal heritage area. a) consider the effect of the proposed development on the heritage significance of the site and any Aboriginal artefact known or reasonably likely to be located on the site, and. b) notify the local Aboriginal communities (in such manner as it deems appropriate) of the application and take into account any responses received within 21 days of the notification being sent, and. 9) Conservation incentives. A consenting authority may grant consent for the building for any purpose of a heritage building or the land on which such a building is constructed, even though the building for that purpose would not otherwise be permitted by that district. Plan if the consent authority is satisfied that—. a) the preservation of heritage is enabled by giving consent and.
Additional local provisions
This clause applies to land shown as a special area on the special areas map.
Additional permitted uses
Classification and reclassification of public land
Land classified, or reclassified, as operational land—no interests changed
Land classified, or reclassified, as operational land—interests changed
Land classified, or reclassified, as community land
North Kellyville Precinct Plan Part 1 PreliminaryPart 1 Preliminary
However, an LEP may (by an additional provision included in the LEP) replace or amend a SEPP to deal specifically with the relationship between this Ring Plan and the SEPP. 2A) Subject to section 74(1) of the Act, in the event of a conflict between this Ringplan and another environmental planning instrument, whether made before or after the. commencement of this Ring Plan, this Ring Plan prevails to the extent of the inconsistency. This State Environmental Planning Policy also contains provisions applying development controls to the North West Growth Centre, including the North Kellyville area.
For the purpose of enabling development on land in a zone that may be conducted in accordance with this Precinct Plan or with a development permit granted under statute, any agreement, covenant or other similar instrument restricting the conduct of that development , not applicable to the extent necessary to fulfill that purpose. The land use zones under this Precinct Plan are as follows:. R2 Low density residential R3 Medium density residential. For the application of this zoning plan, the plot lies within the zones indicated on the zoning plan map.
To provide for residential development which contributes to the economic and social vitality of the neighborhood centre. This clause applies to residential development of the kind referred to in clause 4.1AB or 4.1AC which—. a) carried out on the basis to which this Ring Plan applies which is shown on the Residential Density Map, and. 2) Home businesses If development for the purposes of a home business is permitted under this Ring Plan, the operation of the business may not involve the use of more than 50 square meters of floor space.
In this clause, public utility infrastructure includes infrastructure for any of the following: a) the supply of water, (b) the supply of electricity,. Permission from the relevant permitting authority required under this clause for the clearing of native vegetation is in addition to any development permits required or granted under the Native Vegetation Act 2003 in respect of such clearing. The purposes of this clause are as follows— (1) The purposes of this clause are as follows—. a) provide residential development that takes into account the special values of land in zone E4 Environmentally friendly living.
This clause applies to the following land at Kellyville, identified as "Item 1" on the map of additional permitted uses—. 2) Development for the purpose of retail accommodation is permitted with planning permission on grounds to which this section applies. rights and common law still apply.
Riverstone West Precinct Plan Part 1 PreliminaryPart 1 Preliminary
2) Definition of "floor area ratio" The floor area ratio of buildings on a site is the ratio of the gross floor area of all buildings on the site to the lot area. 8) Existing buildings The gross floor area of existing or proposed buildings within the vertical projection (above or below ground) of the boundaries of an area must be included in the calculation of the total area for the purpose of applying an area ratio, regardless of whether the proposed development relates to all buildings or not. 2) Home businesses If development for home businesses is permitted in this area plan, the operation of the business must not result in the use of more than 30 square meters of floor space.
3) Home industry If development for the purpose of a home industry is permitted under this area plan, the continuation of the home industry must not involve the use of more than 30 square meters of floor space. 4) Industrial retail shops If development for the purpose of an industrial retail trade is permitted under this site plan, the shop area must not exceed -. a) 40% of the total gross floor area of the industrial retail business and the building or place where the relevant industry is carried on, or. 9) Secondary dwellings If development for the purpose of a secondary dwelling is permitted under this site plan, the total floor area of the dwelling (excluding any area used for parking) shall not exceed the greater of the following—. b) 30% of the total floor area of both the independent residence and the main residence.
Land classified, or reclassified, as operational land—interests
Alex Avenue and Riverstone Precinct Plan 2010 Part 1 PreliminaryPart 1 Preliminary
- AD Subdivision resulting in lots between 225–300m 2 (1) This clause applies to land in the following zones—(1) This clause applies to land in the following zones—
To ensure that residential development adjacent to the local center does not detract from the centre's primary function of providing retail, business, entertainment and community use. Land type shown on map State Authority Zone RE1 Public Recreation and marked. In accordance with section 30(2) of the Local Government Act 1993, the approval of the Governor of sub-clause (5) applicable to the public land concerned is required before the description of the land is inserted into Part 2 of Schedule 4 to this Precinct Plan.
1) Purpose The purpose of this clause is—. a) to preserve the environmental heritage of the Alex Avenue and Riverstone Precincts, and (b) to preserve the heritage significance of heritage and conservation areas. A consent from the relevant permitting authority required under this section for the clearing of natural vegetation is in addition to any development permit required or granted by the Minister for Climate Change and the. In deciding whether to grant consent, Transport for NSW must take into account the likely effect of the development on—. a) the feasibility and cost of carrying out public transport projects on the ground in the future, and.
Marsden Park Industrial Precinct Plan Part 1 PreliminaryPart 1 Preliminary
To support the well-being of the community by enabling educational, recreational, community, religious and other activities where compatible with the convenience of low-density housing. In accordance with section 30(2) of the Local Government Act 1993, the Governor's approval of sub-clause (5) that applies to the public land concerned is required before the description of the land is entered in Part 2 of Schedule 4 to this Schedule. 2) Home Businesses If development for the purposes of a home business is permitted under this Zoning Plan, the business development shall not involve the use of more than 30 square meters of gross floor area.
3) Home industries If development for the purposes of a home industry is permitted under this Ring Plan, the continuation of the home industry may not involve the use of more than 30 square meters of gross floor area. 4) Industrial retail outlets If development for the purposes of an industrial retail outlet is permitted under this Ring Plan, the retail gross floor area may not exceed—. a) 40% of the combined gross floor area of the industrial retail shop and the building or place on which the relevant industry is carried on, or. 9) Secondary dwellings If development for the purposes of a secondary dwelling is permitted under this Ring Plan, the total gross floor area of the dwelling (excluding any area used for parking) may not exceed whichever of the following is the largest— . b) 30% of the total gross floor area of both the independent residence and the main residence.
Area 20 Precinct Plan Part 1 PreliminaryPart 1 Preliminary
This Precinct Plan applies to lands within the 20 Precinct area as shown on the Land Use Map. Footnote. The Land Use Map differs from the Area Boundary Plan and as such this Area Plan does not apply to all land within Area 20 (as shown on the Area Boundary Map). Footnote. The glossary at the end of this State Environmental Planning Policy defines words and terms for the purposes of this site plan, including the relevant maps.
The consent authority in connection with this area plan is (subject to the law) the Council. The land use zones under this site plan are as follows—. 2.2 Subdivision of areas to which the Area Plan applies. This clause does not prescribe a development standard that may be varied under this site plan.